Human Contact Free Product
KN95 particulate respirator is flat folded and expands into a convex-shaped mask with elastic ear loops to secure the mask to the user’s face, and a nose clip positioned above the nose for a tighter seal around the nose and face.
KN95 surgical respirator is flat folded and expands into a convex-shaped mask with elastic ear loops to secure the mask to the user’s face, and a strip positioned above the nose for a tighter seal around the nose and face. The device is intended for occupational use to be worn by operating room personnel during surgical procedures to help to protect both; the surgical patient and the operating room personnel from the transfer of microorganisms and body fluids. Also, to help reduce wearer exposure to pathogenic biological airborne particulates, and to protect against the transfer of particulate material.
• Flat fold convenience with contour molded comfort.
• Quick and easy to put on, unlike any other flat fold.
• Latex-free, hypoallergenic, fiberglass free and fluid resistance.
• Ultrasonic welded ear loops.
• Ear loops are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal.
• High filtration efficiency for protection in many environments.
• Filter performance: ≥ 95%.
• Adjustable nose clip.
• Soft spun lining for more comfort and durability.
• Mask is naturally contoured for less pressure.
• Individually packed for hygiene.
• For medical staff.
DO NOT USE FOR
DO NOT use for gases or vapors. (i.e. Anesthetic gases such as isoflurane or vapors from sterilant such as glutaraldehyde.)
• Flatten nose clip.
• Place over nose and mouth with convex side out & nose clip up.
• Secure ear loops around the ears.
• Secure nose clip.
Weight / Sqm
KN95 respirator has 6-layer compressed structure consisting of 3 Spun bond Nonwoven Fabric (SBPP), two active layers of Melt-blown Fabric (MBPP) to increase the filtration specifications, and Cotton layer for extra cushion.
175 gm (Total)
Latex free elastic ear loops, white, 17 cm each.
Length: > 8.0 cm – 5 mm x 0.8 mm (Width x Thickness).
One size fit all.
1 pc per blister pack, 10 masks per box; 16 boxes per case.
Time Use Limitation
Replace the respirator when it becomes dirty, damaged, or difficult to breathe through.
Store respirators in the original packaging, away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, extreme temperatures, excessive moisture, and damaging chemicals.